- Kiva Retreat House is a healing & meditative environment. Sexual advances, invasion of privacy, and other unwelcome behaviors are strictly prohibited.
- It is inappropriate to offer massages to strangers.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, and those with health conditions requiring medical care should consult a physician before using the facilities.
- Please supervise your children for their safety and to maintain our retreat atmosphere. No children after dark.
- Absolutely no drug or alcohol use is allowed.
- No Glass of any kind is permitted in Kiva.
Broken Glass + Naked Bodies = OUCH!
- Extended use of the tubs or sauna may result in dizziness, nausea, or fainting.
- Kiva is divided into social and meditative areas to accommodate individual preferences for being social or quiet. Please respect the boundaries between these spaces.
- Absolutely no oil on rocks, benches, or walls.
- Everyone must sit on a towel at all times no exceptions.
- Please speak in whispers at all times.
- Please respect requests for silence.
- Please respect the sacred communal space of our sauna.