|Private Parties - Hours
|Sunday - Thursday
||11:15 PM - 12:45 AM
|Friday - Saturday
||12:15 AM - 1:45 AM
- Non-Refundable deposit required at least 3 days in advance of date of desired reservation.
- Event organizers and participants should review Kiva Philosophy and it's guidelines prior to coming to Kiva.
- ALL GUESTS MUST ARRIVE AND BE OUT THE DOOR BY THE ABOVE LISTED TIMES. It is necessary to be on time to avoid cancellation. The party will not begin until the organizer has arrived. The last fifteen (15) minutes are reserved for showering and dressing. No come and go privileges.
- ONE person (with a phone) needs to be responsible for contacting Kiva, making deposits and complete payment, and keeping customers on time (especially at closing). The party organizer must be present before group can gain access to Kiva. No one will be admitted before they arrive. It is suggested your reservation sheet be presented at the time of event as receipt of deposit and reservation.
- After hours event organizer must collect full payment amount from group members and present to Kiva manager as Kiva has no change facilities for after hours events. With the exception of UCSC Purchase Orders, payment of balance must be in cash.
- Let Kiva know if this is a private party or a particular group.
- Each person must sign in at the time of the party.
- Towels and locks are available for rent or people may bring their own. Shampoo, salts, etc. are available for purchase or people may bring their own.
- Regualr Kiva regulations apply. After hours groups are expected to uphold and respect Kiva's healing, relaxing, meditative, and non-sexual environment.Any destruction of this environment will result in the group's exile from Kiva.
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO DRUGS
- NO SMOKING
- NO GLASS